Eberhard-Roters-Hall

Presentation facility
for works on paper

This room is named after Eberhard Roters (1929 Dresden – 1994 Berlin), the founding director of the Berlinische Galerie.

It has been converted and equipped using funds donated by private individuals and companies.

The room has two functions: it is exhibition space and also a place where works from the collections of graphic art and architecture are stored in plan chests. Interested museum visitors have the opportunity to view selected drawings, printed graphic works, photographs, architectural sketches and designs.

 

Berlinische Galerie

Landesmuseum für Moderne
Kunst, Fotografie und Architektur
Stiftung Öffentlichen Rechts

Alte Jakobstraße 124–128
10969 Berlin Germany

www.berlinischegalerie.de
bg(at)berlinischegalerie.de

Tel +49 (0)30-789 02-600
Fax +49 (0)30-789 02-700

Opening hours

Mo-Fr 3 pm-6 pm
by appointment only
Tel +49 (0)30-789 02-864

Fee: 10 Euro plus day ticket
scientific use: free

 
 
 
Copyright © 2011 Berlinische Galerie. All rights reserved.