for works on paper
This room is named after Eberhard Roters (1929 Dresden – 1994 Berlin), the founding director of the Berlinische Galerie.
It has been converted and equipped using funds donated by private individuals and companies.
The room has two functions: it is exhibition space and also a place where works from the collections of graphic art and architecture are stored in plan chests. Interested museum visitors have the opportunity to view selected drawings, printed graphic works, photographs, architectural sketches and designs.
Mo-Fr 3 pm-6 pm
by appointment only
Tel +49 (0)30-789 02-864
Fee: 10 Euro plus day ticket
scientific use: free